Website is owned and operated by SAIKRIPA TECHNO SERVICES - Bangalore
, a Total Web Solution Company, and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The restrictions on use of the material and content on thalassery.info Website by the users are specified below:
- Except where specifically authorised, the user may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from the thalassery.info Website including content and images.
- By using the thalassery.info Website, the user agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use the thalassery.info Website is personal to user and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
- The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of thalassery.info Website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
- The Company shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to users' use of the thalassery.info Website, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including but not limited to, posting on the thalassery.info Website, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which user obtains notice thereof.
- The information and services included in or available through thalassery.info may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the thalassery.info website and to the information therein. The Company may make improvements and/or changes in the thalassery.info website at any time.
- The Company make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, and related graphics contained within the thalassery.info website for any purpose. All such information and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- This site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties ("linked sites"). You acknowledge that The Company and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the linked site and are not responsible for any content of any linked site or any link contained in a link site, or any changes or updates to such sites. You also acknowledge that the Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience.
You specifically agree that The Company shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through thalassery.info. You specifically agree that thalassery.info is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that The Company is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in a thalassery.info website by any third party.
- In no event shall The Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the thalassery.info website, with the delay or inability to use the thalassery.info website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information and related graphics obtained through the thalassery.info website. thalassery.info does not endorse in anyway any advertisers/ contents of advertisers on its webpages. Please therefore verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking reliance and actioning thereupon. The Company shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement.